TRINITY Subscription Box (1 month payment)

    TRINITY Subscription Box (1 month payment)


    A monthly subscription box filled to the brim with your favorite self care goodies


    you will receive $50+/retail value of goodies from Vital You and other independently-owned businesses 

    ❖ Many to all of these products will be unreleased to the public, and you will be the first to experience them

    ❖ As always, the products will be as natural as can be + seasonally inspired 

    ❖ For a more cost-effective plan, enjoy this monthly payment option 


    invest in yourself

    Nitty Gritty-

    -Boxes will ship within the first week of the month. We will provide tracking to you once they ship via the email you provide us at checkout.

    -Like all of our products, expect only the most natural, locally sourced & organic ingredients ingredients in your box

    -We include an array of goodies box-to-box and are always sure to spice things up & not include too many of the same products, so that you are always receiving a variety of items

    -At least 75% of items will be made in-house, the remaining 25% will be other small businesses we love


    Please note this item is not eligible for discounts other than if you have been provided one specifically, if you use an unauthorized discount code we will request you pay the difference, thank you!

      Vital You

      Fusing herbal medicine & hemp to create a unique healing experience

      About Us